Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chris Ferguson Challenge - Season II


So it was about this time last year (June 17th, 2009 to be exact) that I embarqued on the Chris Ferguson Challenge with $0.27 in my FTP account. I managed to reach a high point of just over $3K, and cashed out $1500 on April 20th to support my live bankroll.

I am officially starting season 2 of the Chris Ferguson Challenge with $10.99 in my FTP account as of 6/27/2010. I cashed in the Daily Dollar Sunday and Monday, after which I grinded it out @ the .01/.02 PLO8 9-handed tables. That left me with $18.10 entering Tuesday.

The one place I may violate the Challenge rules is to play in my own $5.50 Booze Cruise tourneys on Tuesday & Thursday @ 21:10 ET. I played last night and chopped w/Cubbies, getting $8.50. I also qualified for the Fantasy Poker PLO Freeroll and ended up taking 5th for $58. Thus my FTP bankroll sits @ $79.10 heading into action this evening.

Thanks for stopping by & Good Luck to you @ the tables!

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

That is very impressive!

SmBoatDrinks said...

ty waffles