Thursday, October 01, 2009

September Poker Results



All things considered, September was a pretty good poker month:

- After 2 NCPC events I am in 1st place, with back to back wins! 8 more events to go & the top 3 finishers win WSOP Prize packages.

- I finished 3rd of 24 in the Goshen Poker League Main Event.

- I am currently re-reading Harrington on Hold'em 3, and Omaha Hi-Lo. I just ordered 3 new poker books w/some extra cash I earned on PayPal.

- Ferguson Challenge Update:
I started September with $129.92, and ended with $243.21.

Highlights included:

Earned $25 in the FTP Take 2 promotion.

PTH September Tourney Stats:
+$38.59
41% ROI

PTO September Ring Game Stats:
+$38.18
5.06 BB/Hr.
9.26 BB/100


- In addition to the WSOP on ESPN, I am also watching 2M2MM. Is anybody else watching this? Four of the world's best online poker players take Vegas by storm in G4’s newest original series, "Two Months. Two Million."

No comments: